I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More Playdates

20110425_d5img002

The girls and the husband went to the bathhouse on Monday (Easter Monday) when we had out last day off for Easter.

It gave me time to finish Sofia's Playdate dress with elephants.

I'm not entirely sure about the yoke - due to how I combined the piping strips I "lost" the dots in the piping fabric.
The construction of the dress makes it possible to fix it easily, but I'm not sure I should put that much effort into it. I still might. I just haven't decided.

20110425_d5img004

The buttons are from a mixed bag I bought at the fabric store. I also got all fabrics there except the batiste for the yoke which I got from April. I have since ordered 3 more yards of it as it is a dream to sew with!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...