I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My night - in run-on sentence style

Pick up girls - make Isabel change into riding clothes - drive to Rickard's office to pick him up - drop me and Sofia off at home - make Sofia take a shower - start on dinner - start a load of laundry - fix a snack for Isabel for tomorrow - dinner after Isabel and Rickard comes back - make Isabel take a shower - bedtime for the girls - move laundry to the dryer - drive to the store to get some fresh groceries - hopefully pick up a parcel at the post office - try out a recipe for the site - trace patterns - start on some sewing - watch an episode of Torchwood - fix the insurance issue I have with my parents' carpet - read some for the review I have to do by next week - bedtime for me (preferably before midnight).

Update tomorrow on my results ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...