I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Monday, April 11, 2011

New Patterns!

My new patterns arrived today! Shipped on the 5th from New York arrived in my mailbox(!) today on the 11th.


Both girls said they wanted one of each but I think I'll start with the Family Reunion Dress for both.
I have some CW fabric that would be more than enough for them. I also think I have buttons that would match so I could get right into it.

In other news I FINALLY finished and handed in my taxes. Such a relief! Maybe there is something wrong in them but I'm pretty sure the Tax Agency will call me if there is. For now I'm rejoicing!


I'm planning on making a few more Hopscotch tops/dresses for the girls. I'm thinking nightgowns (dresses) from the pink and tops from the navy. Y/Y?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...