I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Hopscotch Nature Walk

20110409_d5img001

Sofia and Isabel got new Hopscotch shirts this weekend. I had a piece of jersey with Kokeshi dolls at home and managed to place the pattern pieces so I could fit one shirt each from the fabric.
I have two more pieces of jersey (pink dots and navy with white stars) and I plan to make a few more shirts for them from that.

20110409_d5img008

Isabel also got new pants made from stretch twill using the Nature Walk Pants pattern I've fallen in love with. So incredibly easy to whip up a pair of pants for the girls from that.
I'm making shorts for the summer from it too when I can find the time.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...