I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Monday, April 25, 2011

At Your Liberty!

I was browsing Pinterest the other day and found this link.

It led me to browsing Purl Soho and I ended up buying the mini-stack needed to make the quilt in the post.

20110421_d5img005

I have read so much about the Liberty lawn and always wondered what the fuss was all about. And I can tell you buying that stack might actually have been a mistake as I have been looking around the net for suppliers to buy more.

It sure is pricey, but what a lovely fabric! Very sheer so any garment made from it would have to be lined.

I would love to make Isabel or Sofia a Class Picnic Blouse from it.
If I use a contrasting fabric for the yoke I could get away with using only 1 yard and then it wouldn't be unreasonable.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...