I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Side project

Well. That project I mentioned last week? It went live today.

GlobWorld Parent blog.

GlobWorld is a gaming/social network site aimed at kids between 5 and 13 and their parents.
They have started a blog for parents that will review all sorts of pop culture media, books, video games, movies, you name it.

I signed up to do book reviews and guest post in the section for Offline activities (crafting, cooking etc.)

My first post will go up on Friday (if we can work out all the behind the scenes stuffs) and I'm plugging away on my first ever book review that should go up during the first week in May.

There's not much stuff right this minute but things are happening - oh yes.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...