I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's Day

My Timey-Wimey detector necklace has been shipped!

For Mother's Day on May 29th I have asked for a t-shirt from ThinkGeek, and a new coffee mug.

Isabel bought me a pretty mug with snowmen on it for Christmas, but I would like one more suitable for Spring/Summer too so I can change.

It's still a few weeks away.

When I was a child we never celebrated Mother's or Father's Day. My Father's family didn't have that tradition and my Mother only gave her Mother a call on Mother's Day. I think she buys Grandma a flower only these days.

(Picture from here)

Rickard's family has always celebrated with gifts and dinner so we're often invited there on Mother's Day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...