I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Time off

I'm on vacation. I took the week off to be with the girls but they asked to stay with their grandpa so I'm all alone.

20110418_d5img001

This is how excited Isabel was yesterday morning as we were leaving for grandpa's.

20110418_d5img002

And Sofia wasn't less excited.

I spent yesterday doing a quick shopping trip to the garden centre before coming home to trace patterns.
And today I have sewn up one dress and a half (minus button holes), but then my thumb started to bleed so I had to stop. I already bled a little on Sofia's dress - I'm hoping it will come out in the wash. I have to wash it anyway to get rid of the markings.

The dresses are ridiculously cute and deserve their own post so, back to work!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...