I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Vintage flair

20110322_d5img040

Well, here's the finished result. Two pretty Jump Rope Dresses for two pretty girls.

They picked the fabric themselves and I added the white pindot fabric for the plackets and collars because the fabric had a vintage flair to it and I thought the white plackets would add to that retro feeling.

20110322_d5img034

This is the contented smile of my 6 year old getting to try on her new dress for real for the first time.

20110322_d5img032

And here's my 3 year old showing her dress off. She does this easiest by dancing.

Sewing information: Fabric bought at Stoff och Stil, 100 % cotton.

Pink dress: Oliver + S Jump Rope Dress size 8 graded to a size 9-ish, placket lengthened 1", bodice lengthened 1", skirt lengthened 2".
Blue dress: Oliver + S Jump Rope Dress size 6 - no modifications.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...