I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Finally!

I've been waiting for my Lisette patterns for over a week. Normally I get a notice in the mail box telling me to pick stuff up if they can't deliver in our mailbox, or if I get slammed with customs I get a notice telling me to pick it up and pay.

Today I got a slip in the mail *reminding* me to pick up a package at the usual pick-up place.
Only I never got the first slip telling me it was there!

So I go to the store to fetch the package and the slip they usually leave in the mailbox is still there! On the envelope! Newbies.

Oh, and there was something weird with the customs declaration too. I think I've been overcharged...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...