I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Signing off

So I finished up Doctor Who season 2 and then I sort of got stuck watching some of the other stuff David Tennant's done. Casanova, Blackpool and a spot of Hamlet.

I totally blame him for the late hour.

Both girls are fast asleep and I really should get to bed. I need to shower in the morning and that takes time and at the same time I have to get the girls ready for daycare and school. Always fun.

At least it's a shorter day tomorrow. I pick the girls up at 4 pm. Then I have to feed Isabel before her grandpa picks her up to take her to riding class.
Grandma's coming in to watch Sofia when I go to a parents' meeting at school. So most likely no sewing tomorrow either. At least Rickard's coming home tomorrow night.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...