I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sewing is slow

The Jump Rope Dresses are coming along nicely. I still have issues with the collars. I don't like how they turn out.
I think next time I'll not edgestitch them and see what happens.

I have prepped the sleeves but then Rickard wanted to watch Doctor Who and who am I to say no to that? (Hello mr Tennant. Looking good as always.)

Well, tonight there's a parents' meeting at Sofia's daycare so I doubt I'll get much done. At least the serger is out and ready to go. I just have to figure out how to change the light bulb on it. I can't get it unscrewed.

I'm eagerly awaiting my Lisette patterns. Photos have trickled out of other people's sewing from those and it's all looking so good. I hope they arrive today.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...