I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Fresh start



Ok, maybe this is what I need to get this thing going again.

It's been exactly, to-the-day, a year since I posted last. I've kept up my sewing, but I've mostly posted on my Swedish blog about that.

I like the idea of posting daily, and I hope to keep it up now that I have an incentive.

Tonight I plan to enjoy myself at a local theater. We're seeing Spamalot. I mean, Monty Python combined with a Swedish favourite, Hipp Hipp can only lead to greatness. They have received stunning reviews.

Plus, my favourite auntie was on the staff making the costumes.

More later. Now I have some paid work to do.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...