I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

{blogtoberfest 2010 day 17} running weekends

Yesterday was one of those busy weekend days where you go to bed wondering what you accomplished.

Today I went up in our attic and sorted through all the children's clothes we've stored. A local clothes store is having a campaign where they collect their own brand to sell for charity and you get cupons for each garment you hand in.

I filled two big paper bags with clothes and I was planning to go to town tomorrow to hand them in, but I think it will have to wait until Tuesday. I have a friend coming over tomorrow to borrow my sewing machine.

If hers and my girls play nice together I hope to be able to trace a dress for Sofia. I've already started but it's taken some time. I have the facings to trace and I can't decide if I should do them in a contrasting fabric or not. I have enough of the outer fabric, but I might be able to use the cabbages for something else.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...