I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Monday, October 4, 2010

{blogtoberfest 2010 day 4} cinnamon rolls and fevers

20101003_d5img015

Isabel still had a fever this morning, and after breakfast I had a look at her throat and saw some white spots on her tonsils.

I called the doctor's office but they wanted to hold off making an appointment until tomorrow since it's not been three full days of fever. I disagree, but I can't really force them. Rickard's gonna call tomorrow and make her an appointment because the spots are still there and she has a pretty high temperature.

So she's been hanging out on the sofa and I've made cinnamon rolls with apple filling. I made her Mac 'n cheese for lunch but she didn't like it.

She's a trooper though and hasn't really complained about her throat. She was a bit bored and wanted to watch a movie this afternoon. But we had watched so many already I thought she should take a break. That was her only complain.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...