I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tribulations

20120605_img008

Would you look at this little face!

She's had a rough day today. This morning she said she felt queasy and wanted to stay home from daycare.

Daddy came back home so I could go to work and an hour after I had left she threw up. Although apparently not because she was ill I am told - she says she was looking at something on the telly that made her feel sick and that's why she threw up.

I'm working from home tomorrow so she can get an extra day off and so Rickard can finish up at his office before he goes on summer vacation.

I work one more week after Midsummer then I'm off for 6 weeks! It's going to be glorious. Three weeks all together and three weeks just the three of us girls.

Isabel is off at camp this week and next. We all miss her but we'll get to see her on Sunday when they have a Visitor's day. I can't wait to hug her again. I hope she'll let me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...