I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Raspberries and spuds


We don't only have peonies in the garden.

20120619_img009

Rickard got a white clematis from my aunt for his birthday and we planted it against the fence so it will have something to climb on.

20120619_img012

In the planter to the left of the clematis we planted broad beans and a raspberry plant. Sadly the beans were eaten by the magpies and blackbirds that visit our garden, but the raspberry is looking good.

20120619_img013

In the planter to the right of the clematis we have planted potatoes. I took 12 spuds from the fridge that has sprouted a little and shoved them down in the ground and at least 8 of them are coming along nicely.

There wasn't any potatoes for Midsummer but we will get at least one meal from it I'm sure.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...