I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bunting

I haven't posted anything here in a while but today I finally managed to upload and sort through the pictures in our camera and I have a few posts prepared for the next few days.

20120422_img002

Here's a fun bunting idea I probably found via Pinterest. The wall above my computer desk was bare and boring and I had been looking for something fun to spruce it up with.

I had a pile of paint chips from when we were considering painting the kitchen and I cut them up with a craft punch then ran them through the sewing machine.

I sewed on a piece of ribbon at the beginning and end for easier hanging.

The wall still lacks some oompf but at least it looks less bare now.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...