I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Midsummer's Eve

It's shaping up to be a standard Midsummer's Eve.

It's raining and 16 degrees. Just like it's "supposed" to be.

Summer camp called me this morning but I hadn't saved their number in my phone so I didn't recognise it and didn't answer cause it woke me up and I couldn't really think straight.

I called them back right away but they didn't answer.
I left a message though so I'm a bit on pins and needles for them to call back.

I have gone over every possible scenario in my head but I chose to believe that since they didn't leave a message and they didn't try again right away it's nothing serious.

I called the office in the village but they knew nothing.
He did tell me they were about to start their Midsummer's Eve celebrations soon though and Isabel's group were on their way to the village which might be why they didn't answer.

Yeah - a bit nervous though ...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...