I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Drywall delivery

2013-08-06_1


This morning we had a delivery of drywall sheets. Like I said before our stairs are too narrow to take the sheets up that way so we hired a truck to lift them up to the attic windows.


I know Rickard’s been pretty nervous about it. We both have. But all went well. The rain we thought would come veered north and the sheets came inside dry and ready to be used.


2013-08-06


Here’s another view from upstairs. The truck parked on our neighbours’ driveway and the 25 m long arm stretched across their yard and up to our windows.


Lots of things that could go wrong with that scenario but it all went off without a hitch.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...