I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Eight

I just realised I haven't written anything about Isabel's birthday.

2012-07-15_img003

She turned 8 in mid-July and we invited the whole family at her request. She also got to decide on the menu so we served dark bread with smoked salmon rolls for starters, patties with onions and potatoes for the main course and for cake - a lemon cake with lemon filling

2012-07-15_img021

We bought her a sewing machine from IKEA and my aunt gave her a beautiful sewing box and some patterns for Barbie-clothes as well as some tips on how to make Barbie and easy skirt.

2012-07-15_img018

We also gave her an iPod Nano so Rickard could reclaim his old phone she had been using to listen to audio books on.

2012-07-15_img028


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...