I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Corsetry - on hold

I've run into a bit of a snag with my corset.

The parcel from the UK was delivered to my pick-up place but because they chose to send it insured my post office refused to release it to me as I had ordered it using my shortened name instead of my given name.

It took some convincing and a lot of phone calls to the postal services before I found someone who would release it to me.

Sadly they were out of busks and sent only what they had.

I'm still waiting on the busks. I hope they arrive this week.

Progress

Instead I'm spending my time pondering a new skirt for me while plugging away on my hexagons.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...