I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Cultured

I’m seeing Shakespeare on Wednesday. The RSC puts on Richard II in Stratford-upon-Avon and send it live in theatres around the world. I’m so excited to have a ticket to see it.


And on Thursday next week I’m seeing a taping of the Macbeth play from Manchester this summer with Kenneth Branagh and Alex Kingston in the title roles.


I studied two terms of English at uni when I was 20 and one term we had an entire class dedicated to Macbeth. It was so interesting to dissect it and I am very much looking forward to seeing it.


I’m a big fan of Alex Kingston but I have only ever seen her on telly. I’m sure it’s quite different to see her in a play.


Now if I could swing a ticket to Hamlet in London next fall to see Benedict Cumberbatch play Hamlet I’d be thrilled.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...