I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Twist my arm why don’t you?

We went away for the weekend to celebrate my SIL’s birthday. We’re still away and I am taking a “nap” and updating while the rest of the crew is resting too.


Instead of bringing duvet covers I brought the girls’s quilts for them. So much handier and no need to use duvets you don’t know where they’ve been.


This morning i asked Isabel if hers wasn’t a bit short for her.


A bit, but not too much, she said.


Well, maybe I should make you another one?


Sure. If you want to.


I have some nice blue fat quarters we can sew up into a nice big quilt for your new room, I said.


Yes, please! That would go so well with my blue wall!


So there’s that settled. It’s not like I mind. I should just figure out what pattern to use for her. Nothing with too many angles or points meeting.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...