I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Old banners and the new


Last year the banners on my blog came from a free printable calendar from Canon. I cut it out and put it on my desk at work.
But it only took a few days to realise it was not very practical (the cleaning lady kept messing them up when she dusted off my desk) so I took the time to photograph each piece and make a banner for each month instead.

I put together a gif-picture of it in case anyone wants to see all pictures together - it's sort of speedy though *shrug*

The new banner is a picture I took of my mini design wall where I've put up the finished blocks I have for my hexagon quilt. Not sure where I'm going with it. It's mostly a work in progress.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...