I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Day off





Isabel's spring term starts with a day off. Both school and after-school care are closed so I took the opportunity to stay home.

Since I'm home Sofia has stay home too and they will both be back in school and daycare tomorrow giving them a long Christmas vacation.

I have a present planned for a friend who is having a baby in - any day now really - and I needed some embroidery floss.

So we went to town this morning for breakfast and some shopping. I always get motion sickness on the bus and today was no exception.
Thankfully it passes quickly once I get off the bus and into some fresh air - well as fresh as it gets downtown.

I found all the colours I was looking for and the girls both talked themselves into buying some craft supplies. Sofia got a (disappointing) paint-by-numbers kit and Isabel got a knitting ring that she's been engrossed with since we came home.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...