I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Monday, January 30, 2012

New toys

It's not a huge secret that I love the KitchenAid-brand. I got a KitchenAid stand mixer last year at this time and tomorrow I'll pick up a matching blender from the same company where I got the mixer. 

It's the same colour as the mixer and I hope to be able to paint the walls of the kitchen in the same shade of green sometime this spring.

I have started craving a KitchenAid waffle iron, but it's just so expensive I can't really justify it. We'll see if I can save up for it.

I got a few other items as well from a few different online stores (Etsy mostly) but I'll hold off blogging about them until they arrive. I hope one will come in the next few days.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...