I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy birthday to me!

I have a birthday coming up in a few days and I got a bit of birthday money to spend, along with some savings from before.

I have wanted to get some City Weekend by Liesl Gibson for Moda for a while now but all of the prints and colour combinations were so pretty I had a hard time choosing.

But today I finally made my decision.


I bought a red combination to make a Jump Rope Dress or School Photo Dress for Sofia.


And this yellow combination will become another School Photo Dress for Isabel - or if I can enlarge it, a Jump Rope Dress.

It may be that I will have to swap the colours - I'm not sure how Isabel will fit in the yellow, but I'm pretty sure the red will look good on Sofia.


I also bought two knits to try out in preparation for Modern Workshop. Everyone I spoke to says the City Weekend knits are a dream to work with .. so I'm giving it a try.
I think the knits will become either a Bedtime Story PJ or Nature Walk Pants and a Hopscotch Shirt.

Happy Birthday indeed!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...