I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Monday, November 29, 2010

On our own ...

I finished the curtains on Saturday. They looked so nice and they turned out just as I had envisioned them.

I started on a panel curtain for the kitchen as well, but once I figured out how to hem it correctly (long story) it ended up being slightly skewed.
Not much but enough to show and enough to force me to fix it.

I think I'll do that tonight after the girls are in bed. I have an extra hanger so I can try it out upstairs to make sure it's looking ok.

My husband is away on business all week which is both a drag and a hoot. A drag because we all miss him, and a hoot because that lets me sew all night after the girls are in bed. No need to socialize.

I have a butt load of stuff to do before that though, which is also cause for it being a drag.

Cooking, bath time, cleaning, laundry. But it will get done. Somehow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...