I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Letter of Intent

Tonight I pledge to get started on the curtains for our kitchen.

There aren't a lot of "must-dos" for me during the holidays, but I will put up the Advent lights in the windows on Saturday so I want the curtains done by then.

Ideally I would also clean the windows first - maybe on Saturday as I put the lights up.

I also pledge to have the mat for the Christmas tree finished this Christmas.

I need to get some fleece for the back before I can finish it. The bias binding is done and all I need is to quilt it to the backing.

I was supposed to go to sewing class tonight but I canceled because I thought I would go see grandma tonight.

Let's see what else?

A table runner from the left over curtain fabric would be nice. I know exactly how I want it to look, but I lack matching sashing.

Sofia has a new dress that I think we'll save for Christmas, but I should really get cracking on one for Isabel too.
I'm thinking a Music Box Dress or a School Photo Dress would be nice.

If I had more time or felt a bit more confident I'd enlarge the Birthday Party Dress for her ... I'll have to take a look at the pattern pieces and see what I can do.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...