I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Perfect pouch

Zippered pouch for Isabel

Today Isabel asked to make something and we settled on a zippered pouch. It turned out to be too advanced and I helped her a little with pretty much everything.

I used a pattern from Oh Fransson for a Perfect Zippered pouch and it turned out very well. She plans to use it when she goes on camp this summer but I think it will see use before that as a pencil case in school.

I think I will have to try and convince her to make tote bags before she starts to make anything more advanced. She wants too much too soon.

I did however set up my old Pfaff sewing machine on my sewing desk so I think I will cut up some pieces of fabric and let her try on that - maybe she can put together some charms for a doll's quilt or something ... we'll see.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...