I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

I've had Such Fun!

Oops. I sort of fell out of this blogging habit (again). Not sure what I have been doing instead.

We've been ill. Celebrated loads of birthdays (mine included). But now the birthdays are done for a while - next one is in April - so it's a bit more quiet.

!!

I picked up my ring just before my birthday. I love it, but in this cold weather we've been having it gets a bit small as my fingers shrink a little. I'll see if I get used to it - otherwise I'll have it altered.

Sewing-wise things have happened. Mostly Sofia-stuff. All is available to view in my Flickr-stream.

I am working on a (non O+S) tunic for Isabel that I hope to finish tonight. With a bit of discipline I'll get back to regular updating soon.

But I'm not promising anything.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...