I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Here - have some snow!

Happy Vernal Equinox Day. Here have some snow *dump* #mothernaturecanbeabitch

Wednesday was Vernal Equinox Day, marking the time when the days are getting longer than the nights.

It's been light in the morning for a few weeks and we really needed that after our glum January.

What we didn't need was a huge snow dump on the evening before the Vernal Equinox. We got off pretty easy where I live. Just a few km to the south there were a lot more problems with the snow and high winds.

We still have fairly cold temps (-7C this morning) so the snow is still here, but I'm hoping for warmer winds next week so the snow can thaw and we can have a nice, warm, sunny Easter.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...