I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The best laid plans of mice and men

Taping in progress

I had good intentions last night to get the size 8 of the Fairy Tale dress taped for Sofia so I can start on a muslin of the bodice.

The pdf was printed (I splurged on colour for the cover) and I was about to get going as soon as the girls were in bed but somewhere along the evening I got side tracked (baking, laundry and lunch box preparing can do that) and I ended up splayed out on the sofa playing Plants vs Zombies while watching reruns of old Big Bang Theory episodes.

That was good too.

But I'll give the pdf a new try tonight, along with pinning the Field Trip pants for Sofia on pink twill.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...