I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bags in the making - Fabric delivery

Last week I blogged about the two bags I have planned to make.

I ordered fabric on Oct 22nd and last night when the girls and I came home from school I had three slips in the mail telling me to come to the grocery store to fetch my packages that were too big to be delivered.
Two contained the fabric and one package was from the UK where I had ordered the interfacings.

Weekender Travel Bag

The fabric is just gorgeous! It has such a nice feel to them and the colours are rich and yummy.

Sophia Carry-all

The gold fabric I picked for the lining of the Sophia bag is not an obvious choice but I think it matches very well.

I think there will be time tonight after we get home from the cinema to chuck the fabric in the wash. Not that I plan to wash the bags a lot but the materials are chosen so that it is washable should the need arise.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...