I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Party plans

So, my little one had a birthday a few weeks ago and on Saturday we're having a party for her little friends.

I try not to go over board on the planning, but I do admit to having a bit of an Amy Atlas-moment now and then.

20100605_D5img015

Last year I went a bit over board and we had leftover candy for months. This time I'm going to go easy and not over-do it.
There will be lots of cake, but we're going to my parents in the afternoon so maybe I can bring it there.

I have a few crafts I want to do before the party and I hope to find the time tonight so I don't have to do it last minute.
I'm picking up flowers on Friday afternoon and maybe the girls can help me dress one or two embroidery hoops with ribbons to hang over the table.

So wish me luck and I'll post pictures after the fact.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...