I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Spruce

There. Done. Caught the painting bug and gave the elephant a once over too.

I visited a plant nursery today, which is another place I should not be let loose unsupervised.

I got off easy today though. Instead of investing in two or more new black terracotta pots I bought black paint and spruced up two that I already had.

While I had the brush out and was painting anyway I gave our clay elephant a coat of paint too. It's been with me for a long time. It had a friend but I think we dropped it and it broke.
This one's been used as a door stop and as a book end when we lived in town, but when we moved out here and got our garden somewhat put together we made a home for it in the flower beds.

Now I gave it a wash and a coat of black paint and I think it looks so cool. Definitely an improvement.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...