I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Birthday money

Iittala wooden board and two white candle sticks. #pimpyourkitchen

My birthday money was burning a hole in my purse (that's a figure of speech) and I had an opportunity this weekend to spend it.

I bought a wooden cutting/serving board, two candle sticks and a started kit with china at the Iittala-store in town.

We've had earthenware plates in the kitchen that I got when I moved out. They were beginning to look worn so I have been in the market for a new set.
This time I chose china/porcelain instead.

I could only afford a starter kit with 4 dinner plates, 4 smaller plates, 4 bowls and 4 soup dishes. I would have liked a full set of 8 but I will have to wait.

I'm not sure Iittala is a huge brand elsewhere but it is big in Sweden and its native Finland. They are on the pricier end of the spectrum, but what are birthday money for?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...