I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Quick and dirty blog

I don't have a picture from today because I've been stuck at work most of the day. It's been gorgeous out and tonight when we had dinner it was still 25C!

Tomorrow is a short day - I get out of the office at 2:30 pm-ish. I plan to go to the mall to exchange Sofia's shoes that were too small, then groceries and then home for a 4 day weekend.

We have tickets for Star Trek Into Darkness on Friday and the girls are staying with my aunt. They are very excited about that and we are excited about the movie. In equal measure but for slightly different reasons.

On a whole other topic - I gave up coffee for Lent and have not gotten back into the habit again. I don't even feel a craving for it any more.

Do I have to change my blog name?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...