I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Squishy

It felt good to be sewing clothes for the girls again.

New shirt

I tried out the Field Trip tee-pattern from O+S and while I'm not satisfied with the stitching (I'm not an experienced knits sewist) I loved the pattern and how easy it came together.

Sofia loves the tee and has worn it on multiple occasions - pulling it off the line as soon as it is dry.

The next I make for her I'll shorten the neck band and see if I can make the neck less wide and get the shoulders to sit properly.

The knit is a Moda interlock, in the City Weekend collection by Liesl Gibson. I love it and I want a shirt from it for myself.

My friend - the fabulous Mel - managed to track down some of the pink colourway and it is on its was across the Atlantic as we speak/read. I kind of want to keep it for myself - but the candy pink really isn't my colour.

I might end up using it for nightgowns for the girls ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...