I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Back in the saddle

Ok, so now that's out of the way I can dive into some clothes sewing for my girls.

I have a length of knit I've been meaning to cut into and make some shirts for them.

I've done the Hopscotch tops before but have had little luck with getting a good fit with them so I think for this turn I'm trying the Field Trip tops.
The raglan sleeves are usually quick to construct and I think they'll be comfy and a great staple for them both.

I also have Isabel's Fairy Tale dress that I want to start up again. I'm going to have her try on the muslin I made in September and see if the notes I took are still valid.

While I make that I also have to come up with a fabric choice for Sofia's Fairy Tale. I have a hard time deciding.

Ideas from the crowd?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...