I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Puppy visit


Our Pup!Cousin is almost 5 months old and is getting big!

Hedvig visiting

She came to visit for the first time with my FIL on Sunday when he came to fetch our old television set.
It was fun to have her here. She was very inquisitive and went all over to have a sniff and see what this place was like but she wasn't crazy active.

We had a bag of old plushies in the hall and she dove head first into it. Plushies are her favourite thing.
In the end we had to put the bag away but only after I dug out a fish for her to play with.
She went out in our garden which is perfect for her with a high fence she cannot jump over.

Hedvig found a toy and left it out

She left the toy out for next time she comes to visit. I hope it doesn't take another 5 months.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...