I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Out door daycare

I found a bunch of pictures from Isabel's time in outdoor daycare 2007/2008.

Igelknoppen 458

This was taken at the Lucia celebrations in 2007. It was super cold and late in the afternoon so Isabel's a bit tired and vacant.
The baby in the pram to the right is actually Sofia!

Igelknoppen 354

Here they're all seated with individual bowls of pop corn. I guess they were celebrating something. Isabel is fourth from the right wearing a green/black hat.

Igelknoppen 387

Although they were outside all the time they had a shed with some dollies and a doll's pram.
Isabel liked that part.

She moved to a traditional daycare in August 2008 when Sofia started daycare too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...