I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vacation days

Oh dear, it's been a while since I put something up here.

I've been on vacation for almost 2 weeks now and the days just blend into one another.

I have 3 more weeks off after this one is done. One of them together with Rickard and the final two alone with the girls.

20110710_img029

So far we've been cherry picking at the grandparents' place. Made it into jam and cordial.

20110710_img007

I've made strawberry freezer jam. I hope it will last us as long as last year's batch has (there is still some left from last year)

bild.JPG

I sewed up a dress for Sofia. I hope she'll wear it on Saturday when we have company over.

bild.JPG

I also made a dress for Isabel. It was supposed to be her birthday present but I couldn't wait.

Tomorrow is Isabel's birthday and she'll be going to the pool with Sofia, Daddy and Grandpa. I'll be at home making pies and maybe a dress for her if I can squeeze it in. I had intended to make it for her birthday but decided to sew her something else that she had asked for but we hadn't discussed in detail before - so I hope it will be a nice surprise for her.

More on that tomorrow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...