I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Rainbow pencil roll

20080920_img006

Ever since I first saw one like this (here) I've been wanting to make one.

Then a few weeks ago a friend of mine asked me if I could make a pencil roll for her girl for Christmas. She asked me to get the pencils/crayons and make something with this fabric on the outside.
Other than that she gave me free range of the design.

20080920_img003

A week or two after that my father gave me a box of pencils that he had gotten for some kind of promotion.
There were 15 sets of pencils (!) with 15 colours in each. It fit perfectly for this idea.

I made 2 rainbow insides at once and I plan on making one for Isabel as well. It will probably turn out differently though.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...