I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Eager

I'm eagerly awaiting my order from FatQuarterClub. They shipped it on July 1st and the website said the delivery time was 1-3 weeks. We're halfway there.

I didn't realise until after I paid that I had chosen two charm packs with winter themed fabrics.

When I was at the quilting store last week for one of their classes I bought a fat quarter bundle (6 FQs) with summery fabrics so I'm thinking I could use that for Sofia's quilt instead.
I just need some more coordinating prints for the sashing and borders and backing.

Next week I'm on vacation and I'm thinking we'll head into the thrift store and see if they have some sheets I could use.

If not I'll just have to take the bundle out and see if I get some inspiration. Sofia has a yellow fitted sheet I may be able to use for coordinating squares. I'll have to get it out and see how well it matches the bundle fabrics.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...