I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Comparison

I've been reading up a bit on more environmentally friendly cleaning solutions and the one thing that pops up everywhere is baking soda.

In Swedish baking soda is called bikarbonat (bicarbonate of soda) and the biggest problem with using it for cleaning is this:


The biggest box of bikarbonat I can find is the one on the right. It's not even a quarter of the one on the left.

The box on the left is from the American Store and even though it's imported it costs the same by weight as the kind I can find here.

I tried the baking soda to clean out the oven and it worked well so I think this might be one thing I'll actually buy there and not at my usual store.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...