I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Strawberry lemonade

I'm making a blanket for my girls' new cousin who is due on September 2nd.

I have some white cotton waffle weaved fabric that I plan to use as a combined backing and batting.

The front will be wide stripes, I'm thinking 4" or 4.5" so it won't take too long to get ready.
The backing fabric is 27" by 39" so it won't be a big blanket, but more than adequate to use in the stroller this fall or in the crib all year round.

The left over fabric will become a burp cloth and maybe a bib if I can stretch it. I just need terry cloth for that.

I'm planning on using Strawberry Lemonade from Me and My Sister Design.
I have 6 FQs from that series. 3 pink and 3 blue, so I'll wait until Cousin is born to make it.
I don't think 3 FQs will be enough to make a blanket, burp cloth and bib.

I guess I'll just have to suck it up and go shopping again.

Oh woe be me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...