I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Scrapbooking made easy

I've never been good at photo albums. Even worse now that we only take digital pictures and stick them all on a file server - not many pictures actually make it onto paper - even fewer into an album.

I tried taking up scrapbooking a while back but it ended up stuck in a drawer.

So when I read about Project Life and saw the pretty scrap booking like albums made with such little effort I thought I'd give it a try.

Working on a #projectlife binder for the girls. Love this.

I place a pre-order for the new Heather Bailey Project Life kit in September when it was launched but it only arrived in the mail last week.
I have cannibalised our photo albums for pictures and  made a few pages. I have 18 months (2006-2007) that I need to make copies from as well as a few years (2008-2012) that I need to make a selection from and order copies.

I was so hooked I even ordered a second kit to try and make a 2013 album from, with a bit more notes and journalling. The second kit was in stock so I hope it will arrive soon and I won't have to wait 4 months for this as well.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...