I have moved

You can mostly find me here these days instead. I'll do cross-posting for a while longer though.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

*hysterical laughter*

Not to boast or anything, but I have always regarded myself as an above average intelligent person. I can make heads or tails of fairly complex logical processes and I'm also more than a little tech savvy due to having worked in the field for 15+ years.

But nothing reduces me to tears quicker than having to deal with economics or financial issues.

I mean, I can balance my checking account, no biggie but doing the books on the tiny little company I run. No way.

The lady who is the CEO at work has helped me, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how she puts it all together.
And handing in my taxes, just blindly relying on her telling me what figures to write? It goes against the grain of my whole being.
I need to know what the numbers mean.

Although if I cannot figure it out during the day, sitting at home mulling it over at 11 pm won't make it any easier.

And I hate asking her again and again about the same figures. Almost as much as I hate feeling stupid.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...